In Documents, how can I move a document from one folder to another?
Simple, on the right side of the screen you’ll see a box “Selected File Details” and inside of that box is “Where is this file?” here you can see exactly where the file is stored, to change simply select your preferred folder from the drop-down menu.
In Documents, how do I delete a file or folder I no longer need?
Just check the box next to the file or folder and click “delete checked item(s)”
What are the benefits of storing my documents on Reachwerks instead of my own computer?
There are several reasons why storing your documents on Reachwerks is the best option for you.
1) You’ll be able to access your files from absolutely anywhere. All you have to do is login to your Reachwerks account and all of your documents will be available.
2) Storing your documents on Reachwerks’ Documents frees up storage space on your computer. Let’s face it, we all have far too much “data” saved on our hard-drives slowing our computers to a snail’s pace. Once you’ve downloaded your files onto Reachwerks’ Documents, there is no need for you to store it on your hard-drive anymore. With less “data” bogging down your computer you’ll be capable to work at more of a human’s pace instead of a snail’s.
3) There are so many benefits to using Reachwerks. We’ve worked hard to make this a tool you don’t want to live without. We simplify your marketing and daily operations, we help you handle your online advertising, we help you tackle your appointment and to-do lists—why not let us help you with document management as well? Our goal at Reachwerks is to organize and simplify your life, and having all of your documents stored in one spot helps us to achieve our goal.
How to Use Reachwerks: Documents
Alright, so we’ve got you hooked. Finally you understand what we’ve been telling you all along—Reachwerks is an amazing tool that helps organize lives.
One great component of Reachwerks is our Documents section. Here you can store files, PDF’s, images, and so much more on our cloud, where it’s accessible to you anywhere and at any time. If you’re out of the country, at your niece’s birthday party or running errands with your grandma you can have your files at your fingertips—with an internet connection of course.
Initial Setup – Our goal is to make your life more organized, so do your thing and organize away. We’ll do the hard part of storing your documents and having them accessible in a moment’s notice.
First, you want to set up different folders, similar to the way you may have it saved on your computer. It’s up to you how many/few folders you have.
- Just click “Create a Folder” on the right side of your screen.
- Under “Enter Folder Name” enter whatever name makes the most sense to you.
- Hit “Create Folder” and voila you’ve got yourself a new folder.
- Repeat until you have all the folders you need.
Second, you want to start downloading the files you want stored on Reachwerks.
- Click “Upload a File” on the right side of your screen.
- Under the “Select upload destination” dropdown menu simply select the folder you want the document stored in.
- Click “Browse” and find the saved document from your computer and upload it to our cloud by double clicking the document and hitting “Upload”
- Repeat until you have all the documents uploaded and organized in the order you like.
Third, start utilizing the Documents. We’ve poured our hearts and souls into making this a useful, hard-to-live-without tool just for you, so don’t disappoint us by not utilizing all it has to offer.
Still have questions? Shoot us an email!