Alright, so we’ve got you hooked. Finally you understand what we’ve been telling you all along—Reachwerks is an amazing tool that helps organize lives.
One great component of Reachwerks is our Documents section. Here you can store files, PDF’s, images, and so much more on our cloud, where it’s accessible to you anywhere and at any time. If you’re out of the country, at your niece’s birthday party or running errands with your grandma you can have your files at your fingertips—with an internet connection of course.
Initial Setup – Our goal is to make your life more organized, so do your thing and organize away. We’ll do the hard part of storing your documents and having them accessible in a moment’s notice.
First, you want to set up different folders, similar to the way you may have it saved on your computer. It’s up to you how many/few folders you have.
- Just click “Create a Folder” on the right side of your screen.
- Under “Enter Folder Name” enter whatever name makes the most sense to you.
- Hit “Create Folder” and voila you’ve got yourself a new folder.
- Repeat until you have all the folders you need.
Second, you want to start downloading the files you want stored on Reachwerks.
- Click “Upload a File” on the right side of your screen.
- Under the “Select upload destination” dropdown menu simply select the folder you want the document stored in.
- Click “Browse” and find the saved document from your computer and upload it to our cloud by double clicking the document and hitting “Upload”
- Repeat until you have all the documents uploaded and organized in the order you like.
Third, start utilizing the Documents. We’ve poured our hearts and souls into making this a useful, hard-to-live-without tool just for you, so don’t disappoint us by not utilizing all it has to offer.
Still have questions? Shoot us an email!